- Eligible Bangladeshi students will have to appear into a written examination of 100 marks in MCQ format based conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh (DGHS)
- Foreign students are exempted from written admission test by they will have to follow the procedures determined by the DGHS of Bangladesh.
Selection of Candidates:
- The list of eligible candidates will be published by the office of the Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh (DGHS) . The eligibility for admission will be determined on the basis of written admission test and GPA obtained in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations ( According to the rules & conditions of (DHGS) . The candidates selected for non –government medical colleges (by option) have to apply to Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College for admission . The students will be admitted on merit basis.
Medical Fitness Test:
All provisionally selected candidates by Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College will have to undergo medical fitness test done by a medical board constituted by the Principal of the College. Any candidates having gross physical disability or colour blindness etc. is generally considered unfit for admission.
- a) Online Admit Card, Online Students Copy and Online result Sheet.
- b) Attested Photocopy of Marks Sheets or Academic Transcripts of SSC and HSC or Equivalent Examination.
- c) Attested Photocopy of certificate of SSC or Equivalent Examination.
- d) Attested Photocopy of certificate or Testimonial of HSC or Equivalent Examination.
- e) Four(04) copies of recent passport size coloured Photographs duly attested.
- f) Nationality Certificate from the Chairman of the Union Parisad or Ward Councilor of Pourashava or City Corporation.
(N.B : Photocopy of documents must be attested by complement authorizes)
Where applicable Re-Admission will be allowed with fees decided by the Authority.
N.B : Fees may be re-fixed from time to time by the Governing Body.