Medical Fitness Test:
All provisionally selected candidates by Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College will have to undergo medical fitness test done by a medical board constituted by the Principal of the College. Any candidates having gross physical disability or colour blindness etc. is generally considered unfit for admission.
- a) Online Admit Card, Online Students Copy and Online result Sheet.
- b) Attested Photocopy of Marks Sheets or Academic Transcripts of SSC and HSC or Equivalent Examination.
- c) Attested Photocopy of certificate of SSC or Equivalent Examination.
- d) Attested Photocopy of certificate or Testimonial of HSC or Equivalent Examination.
- e) Four(04) copies of recent passport size coloured Photographs duly attested.
- f) Nationality Certificate from the Chairman of the Union Parisad or Ward Councilor of Pourashava or City Corporation.
(N.B : Photocopy of documents must be attested by complement authorizes)